Re: [Muine] Missing Albums

Hi,

With what program did you rip your CDs? Some programs like iTunes tag
the files in such a way that Muine currently won't recognise them- this
will be fixed once we use TagLib (This will be soon- but TagLib needs a
few fixes/enhancements first. I'm talking to the TagLib maintainer about
them.)

There was another bug that caused some files to not be read, but judging
from your problem description this is not the case here. But just in
case you might want to try the just-released 0.5.3.

HTH,

Jorn