From: mousetrap-list [mailto:mousetrap-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Kevin Brown
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 10:12 PM
To: mousetrap-list gnome org
Subject: [mousetrap-list] MouseTrap IRC meeting reminder

Hi everyone,

The next MouseTrap IRC meeting is tomorrow:

Tuesday, June 23 2014 @ 3:00 p.m. EST
irc://irc.gnome.org#mousetrap

With the rapid process in the last few weeks, we will be discussing the progress that has already been made
and the direction that MouseTrap will be moving in the future, as well as other things.

--
Kevin Brown