[mousetrap-list] Meeting for today cancelled

Hi Folks,

Due to Stoney and I both being busy today, we are going to cancel the MouseTrap meeting at 1:00.   My apologies for the late notification.   Our last meeting of the semester will be held at the regular time next week.

One more thing. As you know, we are hosting a MouseTrap hackfest from 2:30-midnight (or earlier if we run out of steam) tomorrow (Friday 4/25) in Providence.  It would be really helpful if as many of you as are available could hang out on the #mousetrap IRC channel during that time to help answer questions.

See you all then!

Heidi