[mousetrap-list] Planned Refactoring

Hi everyone,

We had a meeting at WNE a while back where we took a shot at designing
how MouseTrap would look after refactoring the `ocvfw` section of the
program, where most of the processing takes place.  Notes from the
meeting, which were originally in a TitanPad instance, have been
transcribed [into a gist][1] for anyone who is interested in looking at
them.

Because this will be a large task that cannot be done in just a few
days, we have decided to work on an open repository instead of passing
around patches.  We chose to do this within [my repository at
GitHub][2], so we can all monitor the progress of this refactoring as it
moves along.  I will open a pull request within that repository that
will eventually be used to generate the patch set, so we can have an
active code review and discussion as we go along.

The following people have already contacted me and have been given
access to the repository:
- Brian Grohe (@paxnovem)
- Heidi Ellis (@HeidiEllis)
- Stoney Jackson (@StoneyJackson)
- Logan Hotchkiss (@lhotchkiss)
- Roland Murdock (@rmurdock90)

If your name is not on this list and you are interested in helping out,
feel free to contact me with your GitHub username.

[1]: https://gist.github.com/kevin-brown/a468c931905451328e46
[2]: https://github.com/kevin-brown/mousetrap

--
Kevin Brown