Re: [mousetrap-list] Mousetrap Venezuela

Hello Yolimar,

Welcome!  The MouseTrap project has been inactive for a while and we have just restarted development on the project in January.  The main people who have been working on the project in the past several months have been a small set of faculty and students from Western New England University, Drexel University and Nassau Community College.

The current status is that we are trying to update the code to work with the latest version of OpenCV libraries. We’ve got a wiki page that is keeping track of our current attempts [0]. The first two links should get you started and fill you in on the progress we’ve made.

We still do not have a correctly executing version that will run on Fedora 18, but we are working on it.  We have had some success in getting it to work on Ubunut 10.3.

Heidi

[0] http://www.foss2serve.org/index.php/Gnome_MouseTrap