[mousetrap-list] MouseTrap is alive! And sprint

Hi Folks,

I’m not sure exactly who is on this list so let me start with an introduction. I’m Heidi Ellis, a prof. at Western New England University. WNE, in conjunction with Drexel University and Nassau Community College, are working on the MouseTrap project with the goal of making it current with GNOME 3 (as a first step).  All three locations have one prof and one or two students working on the project.

We are having a sprint on April 5th both locally at Western New England University in Springfield MA as well as virtually, 9:00 am – 5:00 p.m Eastern time. If you are able to make it to WNE, please let me know by Wednesday 5/3 so that I can make arrangements for food. And join us virtually on the MouseTrap channel (irc.gnome.org;  #mousetrap).

Let me know if there are any questions and hope to see you there!

Heidi