Re: [mousetrap-list] Issue starting without ~/.mouseTrap

Hey,

2009/5/2 Samuel Thibault <samuel thibault ens-lyon org>:
> Hello,
>
> mousetrap at last got accepted in Debian, and there's already a bug
> report :)

That's an awesome new,... Thanks a lot.

> When a user doesn't have a ~/.mouseTrap/ directory, early debugging
> coming from loading the mouse module makes mouseTrap crash.  Also, if
> the directory exists but there is no configuration file, mouseTrap
> crashes.
>
> The attached patch should fix both issues.

I applied the patch to the trunk version.

I'm not developing the trunk anymore just fixing the bugs so if you
have any bug to fix just let me know and if you can create a bug in
Gnome's Bugzilla [0]

I'm working on the new generation version that will be soon committed
to the main trunk.

Again, Thanks a lot for the patch and for your support.

[0] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=mousetrap

P.S: Gnome has migrated to git so I beg you all to use the git repo.

git clone git://git.gnome.org/mousetrap

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.org