Re: What would you do to encourage application developers on GNOME Mobile?

ext Stormy Peters wrote:
> If you haven't already and you have ideas about how to use this funding,
> please comment on this by Thursday, May 20th. At that point I'm going to
> bring this to the Board of Directors for a decision.

Looking forward for that decision.

For what is worth, there is an ongoing thread about the future of Hildon
(and implicitly the future of GTK+ for mobile) at the meego-dev list:

http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/meego-dev/2010-May/002442.html

See my answer at
http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/meego-dev/2010-May/002459.html

--