Partner Open Mobility conference?

[resending after sending to board-list already]

Hi all,

We have the chance to partner with another Informa conference, the Open
Mobility 2010 conference which will be held in San Francisco in March,
the successor of the short-lived OSiM USA. What do people think?

Fiona Higgins said:
> We are currently working on a 6 page brochure which will be signing
> off on Friday. I can offer you logo on the cover if you are able to
> get back to me by the EOP Thursday. I am also able to add your logo
> and profile to www.openmobilityusa.com and your logo on all html
> emails send out to the database. In terms of attendance, we're
> expected over 100 attendees, most of which will be from the US and
> Europe.
>
> In return, we would usually expect a banner/listing on your website
> and a  dedicated email to your subscribers. All members would be
> entitled to a 15% discount to attend the conference.
>
> Please let me know if you would like to go ahead.

I've let Fiona know that we don't do banner ads, but would be happy to
give visibility to the conference with blogs and emails - especially if
there is a GNOME related featured speaker.

How does this sound to ye? As you can see, we're on a 2 day deadline
for appearing prominently on the brochure.

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary