[no subject]

So, maybe this helps:
	I do not know it either!
	But I am willing to improve the situation :)

So come on, all subscribed!
Be a little more active and responsive, come out of your cave. You won't
be hit with tons of work - at least not at once ;)
There is primarily a huge interest in opinions and views.
Let's share them!

Cheers
  nils

Nils Faerber schrieb:
> ...for things I would like to see and would offer my help to realise:
> (as a result of the Gnome/mobile meeting at the Linux Foundation
> Collaboration Summit)
>
> - Create a "newsroom":
> 	- collect and aggregate Gnome/mobile component news, like release notes
> with bug-fixes, new features, new components, etc.
> 	- publish on mailinglist and web-page
>
> - High level functionality/technology overview:
> 	Which functionality is implemented by which Gnome/mobile component?
> 	And/or: If you want to realise *this* functionality, which parts of
> Gnome/mobile will service you?
> 	What are the dependencies?
> 	This could be accompanied with a kind of "cross-reference table"
>
> - Highlight/layout common design principles that Gnome(mobile) follows:
> 	e.g. how is IPC realised? What is the most commonly used programming
> language (but not exclusively)
>
> - Create a Gnome/mobile Wiki
>

> The buttomline of the above is my strong feeling that we have to
> show/prrove activity to the outside visitors. Currently everything
> around Gnome/mobile looks pretty stale - which it is not and we should
> show this.
>
> Cheers
>   nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535
http://www.kernelconcepts.de