Re: Fwd: GNOME Mobile at Collab. Summit

Hi,

I had intended attending the community best practices session on Friday
morning, but if the choice is between conflicting with that, or
conflicting with both the moblin and the desktop sessions on Thursday
afternoon, would Friday morning be an option?

If it is, would that affect fewer or more participants?

Cheers,
Dave.