Re: GUADEC slides

Here we go:

Slides:
http://people.canonical.com/~jriddell/gcds-presentations-2009/

Videos:
http://www.geeksoc.org/gcds/

Cheers,
behdad

On 07/28/2009 12:23 PM, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
On 07/28/2009 06:39 AM, Stefan Kost wrote:
Amit Pundir schrieb:
Hi,

Are the GUADEC 2009 slides available somewhere?

I've asked on GUADEC list aleady lst week, but got no reply :/. I think
it was the plan, as the organizers asked the preseters for pdfs, but it
seems they did not got around uploading and linking them yet.

I asked the local team and they *are* working on it. I can see a bunch
of them gathered already. I've asked if I can publicize the page I'm
seeing and will do so as soon as I get the ack.

Cheers,
behdad