GNOME Mobile 2009: what do you want to see?

GNOME Mobile Team,

Paul, Dave and I were talking and thought we ought to touch bases as a group.

To date, GNOME Mobile has successfully brought together an ecosystem of mobile device folks from very small to very big businesses. GNOME now considers mobile usage of our core libraries and components, allowing us to use the same core code on the desktop and all devices.

Moving forward into 2009 there a lot of things we'd like to accomplish. In an effort to get to know each other and each of our priorities, I'd like to ask each person to introduce themselves with the following info:

Your name:
Why you are interested in GNOME Mobile:
How you plan to use GNOME Mobile:
What you plan to contribute:
What'd you like to see from GNOME Mobile:

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the list!

Thanks,

Stormy