GNOME Mobile presence at Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit?

Last year GNOME Mobile had an all day meeting at the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit that went really well. Are people interested in repeating that experience? It was suggested that maybe we do a half day and then GNOME Mobile folks could attend other forums, and spread the word and knowledge of GNOME Mobile.

If we are interested, we need to approach the Linux Foundation soon.

Stormy