Re: SFO call for action - aka questionnaire

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Michael 'Mickey'
Lauer<mickey vanille-media de> wrote:
> Hi Nils,
>
> although most people probably read all the submissions, I wonder whether you
> have any plans for an evaluation and summary based on the feedback?
>
> I don't want to come across as impatient, but I feel a certain "what now"
> feeling after we all shared our expectations.

Was just thinking of writing this very email myself.  I too do not
want to seem impatient but I feel like there were some good responses
and energy during the call for responses, but now we're back to being
a quiet bunch once again.

Mike