From: Catherina Koh <catherina koh magenta-global com sg>
Date: Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 8:57 PM
Subject: RE: Your Invitation -- OPEN SOURCE IN MOBILE 2009 -- Taiwan
To: stormy gnome org

Invitation to SPEAK

osim logo compressed size.jpg

Dear Stormy,

I hope you had received our earlier invitation to speak at our upcoming conference @ OPEN SOURCE IN MOBILE 2009 (Westin Taipei Taiwan, 25-26 June 2009).

This industry conference will host mobile and telecom operators (both Asia, Taiwan and global as well), open source developers and API platforms, software development companies, handset and device manufacturers, commercialization companies, players in the new service delivery framework 2.0, open source and mobile foundations, open source service services etc.

Please see the attached draft topics for reference.

**We would like for you to present on “Sharing Innovations in the Open Source Ecosystem” OR “Understanding the Dynamics of Competition and Collaboration of Open Source, Key Lessons from the International Open Source Market”.

We are open to your suggestions if there be a preferred area you wish to present.

Do join us if you can make the dates, we’d love to have you onboard the panel.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Best regards,

Catherina Jessie-Koh

Program Consultant

Magenta Global Pte Ltd