OSiM

This was my first year at OSiM (Open Source in Mobile) Conference so I thought I'd share my thoughts. I'd be interested in hearing what others thought.
In summary, I think the mobile open source space is where the open source desktop/server space was a few years ago, but I don't think it will progress the same way as people know less about the software on their phone than their computers, there's not an established standard, and software is just a piece of the whole system.

Stormy