Re: Wiley Technology Publishing Looking for authors for a Gnome Mobile book

Hi Carol,

Apologies for the long delay in getting back to you. I've been very
hesitant about committing to a book, and I think I'm not alone.

I would like to try, however, and if you agree with the approach, I
think I could convince a number of others to contribute a chapter on
their speciality - if this is an approach that you could consider, we
can then go through a significant editing stage to bring some kind of
editorial consistency to the material.

How does this sound? Are you still interested?

Cheers,
Dave.