Re: Goal for GNOME Mobile?

Stormy Peters wrote:
So do we want GNOME Mobile to build one or more product(s) apart of the
 technical product which is the GNOME Mobile Platform?

I don't know if we could (or would want to) develop something on all the products but maybe a few representative ones (working with partners) so that people can see what's possible and easily take and adapt it.
Isn't this, in effect, already happening in projects like Maemo, Moblin and Ubuntu Mobile...? What would we be doing that they aren't...?