Re: What parts of GNOME Mobile do you use?

Op 3 nov 2008, om 20:39 heeft Stormy Peters het volgende geschreven:

During Rafael Camargo's keynote at GNOME.Asia he displayed the following slide that shows which pieces of the GNOME Mobile architecture Motorola currently uses. I think it would be interesting to fill out this slide with all the vendors that use GNOME Mobile technologies.

Isn't MAGX dead and Android all the rage now at motorola?

regards,

Koen

So if you send me the list of technologies you use, I'll fill out a slide or a table to put on the website. (And if you could take the opportunity to introduce yourself and how you're involved in GNOME mobile, if I haven't met you, I'd really appreciate it!)

Thanks,

Stormy
mobile-devel-list mailing list
mobile-devel-list gnome org