Agenda for Mobile BOF next week

Hi all,

The broad subjects I'd like to propose we discuss during the Mobile BOF
next week at GUADEC (10 - 12 on Tuesday morning):
http://guadec.expectnation.com/guadec08/public/schedule/detail/111

- Update on GNOME Mobile release - are we on target to sync with GNOME
2.24? What are we releasing? What's needed to make it happen?

- Marketing actions - status on Austin actions, updating website,
improving messaging, listing participants.

- Discussion on GNOME platform, in light of recent high-profile examples
of companies moving away from GTK+. What do we need to make our platform
more compelling? How do we get there from here?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary