Re: Motorola splits - consequences for LiMo?

Hi,

ext Kaustubh Atrawalkar wrote:
> Just for your curiosity there is one more major player in the race.
> which is in LiMo team.
> "Azingo." This is developing & creating the whole Linux based mobile
> platform scratch from kernel
> to applications.Have a look - http://azingo.com/

Out of curiosity (or my own ignorance): what makes Azingo a major
player? I'm really asking.

After following their presentation as well as those from other LiMo
players in OSiM USA (where I was hoping to meet Lefty over beers btw) :)
  I couldn't avoid thinking about what was their approach to this
business, what is their role, how are they playing with the software
components (and projects/people behind), who are their clients or
potential clients in this game...

It's clear what is the role and business in LiMo of i.e. ACCESS,
Motorola, Samsung, NTT Docomo, LG... but it would be helpful to know
more about the role of i.e. Azingo and how their work relates to i.e.
GNOME Mobile, since they are also working on platform integration.

Quim