Presenting GMAE tomorrow in OpenMind

Hi, I'm presenting GMAE tomorrow in OpenMind (Tampere FI). see
http://www.coss.fi/web/openmind/home and
http://flors.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/gnome-mobile-where-are-we/ for
more details.

In the blog post I'm commenting the silence both in this list and the
private one. Am I missing a GNOME forum/discussion somewhere else?

I'm aware of the collaboration in many spaces i.e.
Intel/Ubuntu/Nokia/Hildon and also between companies, and all in all the
dynamics look good. But then I find this silence surprising.

(Not that I have done too much to break it, true)

Anyway, if you have ideas you want to rise and discuss please share
them. You might be helping to have a better presentation tomorrow.  :)

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org