GNOME (Mobile) stand at FOSDEM '08

Hi there,

I proposed manning a stand at FOSDEM '08. The idea was originally to do
one for Tinymail but my good friend Sergio Villar convinced me to
broaden the scope to GMAE (and include all other GMAE related
technologies, and of course also the GNOME ones).

I'm looking for volunteers who'll attend FOSDEM '08 to guard the stand,
to help with demoing applications and GMAE-enabled devices, etc etc.

I've already requested the GNOME Event box which indeed includes
posters, computers, LCD screens and a few Maemo devices if I remember
correctly. I can bring my OX, an OpenMoko phone and a 770 and N800. I'm
sure there will be plenty of devices available for demo purposes,
though.

It would also be nice to have a few GPEPhone ones (ping and hint to
Florian and Nils -- don't forget to put TMut on it! :) -- ).

Let me know what you guys think. Note that my personal skills are
probably not high on organising big things. So I can definitely use some
help with this too (although it's probably not going to be a big thing).

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
http://pvanhoof.be/blog
http://codeminded.be