Re: Press coverage

Hey,

It's great to see with Canonical/Intel's launch of the Ubuntu Mobile (and
Embeded) project, there is regular reflection on GMAE - which means we've
been heard more widely than our immediate coverage would suggest, as Matt
didn't mention GMAE in their announcement. Rock!

  Linux evolves for mobile phones (thanks to mallum for pointing this out!)

  Ubuntu plans mobile Linux version
  http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/05/07/ubuntu-mobile-linux_1.html

Engadget have also made the smartphones mistake. Oh well. It's a sexy idea.
;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu Live 2007: Portland, OR, USA               http://www.ubuntulive.com/

   "When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
                         roll in." - Michael Meeks