Re: Hi :-)

<quote who="Paulo Pires">

> Just for your knowledge I work at Nokia Siemens Networks (Portugal) as a
> SW developer/arch (mainly JavaEE/C# atm) but have some knowledge on Python
> and Hildon (Maemo).

Cool, welcome aboard!

As it happens, there is some work being done towards including C# (via Mono)
as an API choice for the GNOME Mobile platform (chat to Alp Toker about that
if you're interested -- I'm sure they would be interested in Hildon bindings
for instance) and hopefully the action around the new Java bindings will put
Java/JavaME on the map soon, too (chat to Andrew Cowie about that).

Lots of things to hack on, if you're looking. :-)

- Jeff

--
Open Source in Mobile 2007: Madrid, Spain     http://www.osimconference.com/

  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien