Re: [mlview-list] crash after uninstalling and re-installing

Hello Bart,

Maybe when you ran make the second time, it didn't rebuild all the
source files (remember, these were build the first time with the prefix
set to /usr/local). But it did install the application ressource files
(glade files and so on) to /usr/share/mlview/... . So the binaries are
still looking for the ressource files under /usr/local/share/mlview .

Could you please try "configure --prefix=/usr && make clean all && sudo make
install" and tell me what you get ?

Oh, and I think I should go bug the gnome bugsquad folks to ask them the
addition of the 0.9.x series in the mlview section of bugzilla.

Thank you for your feedback.

Cheers,

Dodji.