Re: [mlview-list] crash after uninstalling and re-installing

Hi,

I guess it's the --prefix which makes things break. We'll have to look
at this.

For the time being, look for an mlview directory in /usr/local/share and
move it to /usr/share.
It should fix your problem.

Regards,
Philippe

Le samedi 23 juillet 2005 �7:14 +0200, Bart Vanherck a �it :