Re: [mlview-list] MlView development news: the 0.9 codeline

Dodji Seketeli <dodji seketeli org> writes:

> Hey Steph,
>
>> Do you want to use libxml++ (c++ port of libxml2) ?
>
> Hmmh, no :-) . For the time being, I don't really see the need
> of switching to libxml++ right now.

We said we could use GDome to bring a W3C DOM API to plugin and
scripts (when they'll be available :-). We can switch to something
more C++-ish when we do this, by using GDome C++ wrappers.

I think switching to libxml++ is quite pointless right now.

Cheers,

Nicolas Centa