Re: [mlview-list] Updates

Hey Philippe,

I have just pulled your patches. They look good to me.

I have committed them in mlview--mainline--0.7--patch-66 .

For now on, I think we should freeze the mlview--mainline--0.7 version.
Nothing but bugfixes and translations should get into that version from
now.

I hope we will be able to roll out a release by October 3, 2004. Yes,
it's the coming Sunday.

So now, it would be nice to test the baby, report the bugs in bugzilla
so that we can fix them.

And oh, I am forgetting the most important; we need a codename for the
0.7 release ;) I have no idea what to choose at this point.
I usually end up choosing a sentence that doesn't mean anything for
anybody else but me ... but this time, it's different. Several people
have contributed to this release so it would be nice if they could
recognize theirselves in the release name.
The contest is now officially open ;)

Regards,

Dodji