Re: [mlview-list] PHP & the website

Hey Scott, it's me again,

What do you think we should do about the feature list in the Front page
? Should we dump it and have the feature list on a single page ?
If yes where would that features page be linked from ?

I think that when we have this solved, the site will be ready to put
in "production". Of course, there will still be modifications to make
but I think the bulk of the work is in the box.

Regards,

Dodji.