[mlview-list] more hacktivity

Hi all,

I have synchronized the CVS HEAD with the last arch revision.

It seems like a lot of strings are not translated, at least in French.
It would be nice if someone could look at the French translation.
Just for the record, the translations should be done against the sources from
CVS HEAD.

Here is the (brief) ChangeLog of the revisions that go in into CVS this since the last CVS commit:

=~=
dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004/mlview--mainline--0.7--patch-62
	2004-09-26 14:49:40 GMT
        fix #153735 [Dodji Seketeli]

=~=

On the website front, I have pushed two shots among those you guys sent. Check them out at
http://www.freespiders.org/revamp/gmlview/screens.html .

Regards,

Dodji.