[mlview-list] New mlview website design - A first draft

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone that I have a new design for the mlview website. After getting immense help on GNU ARCH from Baptiste and Dodji, I have finally created the archive. The archive is available at:

http://www.unc.edu/~whitews/mlview/2004/

and the patches are in version:

scott mlview org--2004/xml-style-web--scott-revamp--0.1

The site design will be recognizable as it is based on the GNOME web site design(gnome.org, gnomedesktop.org, etc). Right now there is only the main page. We still want to find a way to include a woodpecker logo (maybe in place of the GNOME logo). It is written in xhtml and uses CSS for layout. I have validated it as xhtml strict.

I look forward to hearing comments/criticisms!

Thanks again to Dodji and Baptiste for helping an ARCH newbie.

Regards,
Scott