[mlview-list] mlview hacktivity

Hi all,

I have ported the menu management code of mlview over the GtkUIManager
api of GTK+.
The side effect of this will be a better integration in GNOME.
Stuffs like toolbar button layout (wether the text is put below the icons or aside the icons)
start to work magically now ;)
Also this give us the capability to do menu merging. A coming feature will be for
example to let the user access the contextual menu from the edit menu.
This is somehow recomanded by the HIG IIRC.

I have also applied a patch from Nicolas Centa to rework the validation system.
We are now capable of doing validation against DTD *and* RNG schemas. This patch needs testing
usability, and UI love, but it really is a good start.

Some crashers have been fixed too.

This code is available in the mlview--mainline--0.7 branch in GNU arch and in GNOME CVS HEAD.
You guys need gtk 2.4.xx to compile mlview now.

Feel free to test it and report bugs.

Cheers,

Dodji.