[mlview-list]Text wrapping, text editing features, etc. in mlview

Hello,

	I read suggestions from Scott and from Baptiste concerning text
wrapping in mlview, and I started to code some functions concerning it.
But I wanted to discuss it because I don't know exactly what to do in
the editor himself, and I want to have your opinions about that.

	Here is what I suggest : to do text wrapping in editing widgets (the
text fits the widget's size, so the user lets the editor do the
formatting stuff and focuses on the content) ; and to make some
modifications to the XML output (cutting lines, normalizing spaces,
punctuations, whatever ; but I don't know how to do that with libxml2).
And of course to let the user specify the format (line length, spaces,
even indentation stuff) of the XML files.

	For the XML input, we can : - do nothing (text is wrapped to fit his
editing widget but there can be end line characters in it, different
sizes of spaces, etc.) and propose a "Normalize text"-like option
(eventually in a contextual menu) which can remove end line characters,
correct spaces (like in the suggestion concerning the XML output) ; or -
to do modifications directly when loading the document.

	I think we can also add some interactive features like correcting
spaces when the user is typing, spelling corrector features, etc. etc. :
editor stuff (because in DocBook or XHTML you type _real_ text, not some
developper stuff :-).

NOTE : these are not short term suggestions :o)

	I can begin with some optional text wrapping in the widgets to ease the
text editing ; and propose an option to "normalize" text nodes' content.

Cheers,

Nicolas Centa