Re: [mlview-list][patch] Completion widget - UI fixes

Hi Nicolas,

I have added some smallish modifications to the patch:
* src/mlview-tree-view.c
in mlview_tree_view_construct() you connect to a signal
emitted by the xml document object model and forgot to
disconnect at MlViewTreeView's destruction time.
The lifetime of MlViewXMLDocument being possibly greater than
the life time of MlViewTreeView, this can cause a memory management
error. I have then made some small modifications to fix this.

* src/mlview-xml-document.c:
in the two functions you added, I just changed a bunch of
g_return_if_fail() into g_return_val_if_fail() calls because these
functions actually have a return value.

Beside this, the patch looks good to me.
It's applied and commited in CVS HEAD.

Thank you for your time and efforts Nicolas.

Happy hacking,

DOdji.