maximise to all windows [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi

I am using metacity/xinemera on CentOS 5, and would like to know how to configure a window to maximise across two screen (extended desktop).

It seems that the general desired behaviour is for windows to maximise only to the screen on which they are displayed – and I have read about several bug-fixes to ensure that kind of behaviour.

However I have a need to maximise a window across multiple displays – but cant seem to find a way to do it.

Any help appreciated!

Cheers