Re: Metacity Compositor Extension Development

On 4/16/07, Michał Majchrowicz <mmajchrowicz gmail com> wrote:
Hi.
I would like to help with Metacity's compositor extension
development/testing. Could you tell me with whom I should contact? I
think I may have some interesting info :)

Thomas Thurman (thomas thurman org uk, or marnanel on various
irc.gnome.org IRC channels) is the maintainer responsible for the
compositor in metacity now.  You could also post bugs/patches in
bugzilla, or if it doesn't make sense as individual bug reports then
post the information here.

Awesome to see someone else wanting to work on this.  :)

Cheers,
Elijah