Helping out (again)

Thanks for the list of bugs, Elijah. I've gone through and worked on most of the ones you listed. Are there others that it would be good for me to work on, or should I just lurk and wait for new ones to come in that I think I can fix?

As for larger targetted stuff, there are lots of areas that you could
work on: drag & drop (involves more work on the gtk+ side), fixing
theme issues, focus issues, keybindings, compositor stuff, constraints
problems.  Let me know if any of those areas sound interesting to you
and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

Keybindings sound like something I could work on, because I've done something with them in fixing the other bugs. Theme issues sound interesting, but I figure we have to fix all the theme problems in one go because of the theme files being backwardly compatible. Either of those would be good, though. Can you point me in the right direction?

peace

Thomas