regarding installing memprof

Hello,
While installing Memprof.(memprof 0.6.1) on ubuntu, i am having some problems.

1.when I did ./configure in the memprof folder, it gives the following error:-- configure: error: The intltool scripts were not found. Please install intltool.

2.So,I installed intltool.But when i did ./configure i got error: - -   checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool

3.Then I installed XML parser 2.36.Her i did perl Makefile.PL.I got a error:--   Can't locate ExtUtils/MakeMaker.pm

4.I installed MakeMaker.pm,stillgetting one more new .pm file error

Please help me.I think I am going in the wrong direction.

Waiting for the reply,

With regards,

--
Milan