Re: getting libglade warnings when trying to use memprof

On 12/08/2010 08:18 PM, Charles Campbell wrote:
> Hello,

> and then a nice gui appears with no information within.  I'm using a 64-bit
> centos 5.2 system...

Hi,
I have not tried to use it on a 64bit system myself. Stefan Schmidt made the
code compile but was not able to verify operation.

> Any hints on how to get memprof to work?

In general the 'bar' should move and show how much memory you have allocated,
if you click on the profile the tree views should fill with content.

To debug this you could try to use the 'speedprof' application and see if that
is working in principle of 64bit. If it does we will need to see why the
LD_PRELOADED memintercept library does not report memory usages.

holger