Maintainership of memprof

Hey Guys, Soeren,

I would be interested in taken over the maintainer-ship of memprof. I think it
is a great tool, I use it when looking at the memory allocations of
WebKit/GTK+ and the current state saddens me a bit and I would like to change
it.

As of now there is no website for memprof. Owen's Red Hat page is referring to
a non-existent page on projects.gnome.org, the website mentioned in the README
does not exist as well, there is a small compile issue with fortify enabled
gcc (the usual open with O_CREAT but no third argument).

kind regards
	holger