Announcing memprof-revived

Hello,

  Considering the slow progress that memprof is having in the last
years, I'm willing to start working on a memprof fork that aims to be
made as portable as possible, and kept under active development.

  The sources are hosted on the Atheme.org infrastructure. Our mercurial
repo is located at http://hg.atheme.org/memprof-revived, and soon (I
hope) we're going to setup a mailinglist and a basic website.

  Currently it consists only of memprof-0.6, with Timo Sirainen's patch
applied. I'm willing to accept any pathches that may help its progress,
and if anyone wants to join this effort, please contact me.

Best regards,
Cristi