Can anyone explain these error for me?

I run the memprof on the ubuntu. But I get the following message:

(memprof:19618): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified
are supported and host-based authentication failed.
memintercept (19625): _MEMPROF_SOCKET = /tmp/memprof.eriBIF
memintercept (19625): New process, operation = NEW, old_pid = 0

Is there anyone can explain that for me? Thanks.

This e-mail is sent by CUHK WebMail http://webmail.cuhk.edu.hk