Re: patches for memprof on current glibc

> hi,
>
> iam really interested in a working memprof. this app is really great.
> can you upload the patches/motified version somewhere ? or sent it to me
> or to the list.

OK. This is a "works for me" patch against current GNOME CVS. Also
profiling seems to work if I build against my installed gnome libs
rather than gnome cvs libs. I've not tested multi-threaded or
multi-process scenarios.

>From the changelog:

* Pull in bfdutils.c compilation fix for new binutils from the
ubuntu 5.10/debian patchset (?from Matej Vela)

* Pull in mi_atomic_increment() changes in intercept.c from
Michael Meeks

* Use a dumb 'bozo allocator' during initialisation instead of
returning NULL and force a backtrace during initialisation so we
successfully init backtrace() in new glibc (2.3.5).

regards,

jb