Profile disappears when process ends

Hi

I'm trying to figure out how to use memprof (isn't there anyone on this
list who can use it and has time to write a very brief manual?) I've
managed to get my process running and generate its profile and leak
information, but as soon as the process ends, all that data vanishes
again. This only gives me a few seconds to look at the output and try to
work out what's happening. How do I keep the information on screen?

Thanks!

Harry