Re: memprof trouble on debian
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: yves vlaanderen net, memprof-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: memprof trouble on debian
- Date: 08 Oct 2002 09:37:57 +0100
On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 17:33, Owen Taylor wrote:
> The i386 asm isn't the (main) reason why it is an i386-only, app, but
> yes, it is an i386 only app.
Speaking of which - did you poke at the 2 patches in:
Which makes it somewhat more portable to Solaris, switching to GThread
for locking, and using Posix signatures.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev