MembershipCommittee | membership renewal for Karen Sandler (#162)

Title: GitLab

Karen Sandler created an issue: #162

Personal details

  1. karen
  2. gnome punkrocklawyer com
  3. karen (existing GNOME Account)

Contributions

Within the last membership period I did the voice-overs for the GNOME videos (but not the most recent ones since the format has changed), and I generally have acted as a resource/sounding board for the GNOME community on matters that are related to legal and free software organizational and political issues. I have attended GUADEC as a speaker and also was part of GNOME stories. I generally support GNOME's participation in Outreachy through my work co-organizing that program and I continue to advocate for GNOME whenever I can!