MembershipCommittee | Membership renewal: Olivier Crête (#157)

Title: GitLab

Olivier Crête created an issue: #157

Personal details

Existing account name: tester

Benefits

Being a GNOME Foundation member takes in several benefits. One of them being an @gnome.org alias which matches the desired account name as provided above. The alias will then point to the e-mail you specified above as your permanent e-mail address.

Other benefits and ways to have them available to you are available here.

Contributions

I started contributing to GNOME in 2000, first to GnomeICU (the ICQ client!), then became the maintainer.

I've been a foundation member since 2001 according to my archives!

In the last couple years, my contributions have mostly been focused on the multimedia side as one of the maintainers of GStreamer.