MembershipCommittee | Foundation Membership renewal: Simon Budig (#177)

Title: GitLab

Simon Budig created an issue: #177

Personal details

My Name is "Simon Budig", my permanent email-address is "simon budig de" and my existing accounts name is "simon".

Contributions

I am a long time contributor to the GIMP and have done some small contributions to other gnome-related projects.

I have been a foundation member for quite some time now and would like that to stay this way, since I still feel attached to this community, although my specific contributions unfortunately have become rarer in the recent years.